Monday, April 11, 2016

Is Shakeology Worth It?

In October 2012 when I joined my first challenge group, Adam did it with me. We got one 30 day supply of Shakeology, but I refused to drink it because "I didn't need to lose weight" and "I didn't want to bulk up". To me it was just an expensive weight loss protein shake. 



Adam, my husband, ended up drinking a third of the bag and the rest went to waste and expired sitting inside the cupboard.


Flash forward 18 months and I had been using Turbo Fire to help me lose my baby weight (20 lbs off!), and I had decided I wanted to be a coach! The programs gave me a love for fitness I never had before, I loved the positive community of coaches, and I wanted a way to make money from home.  (My full transformation story HERE )


Shakeology isn't a requirement to be a coach, BUT I knew it was apart of the lifestyle and it was important if I wanted to be successful with my business and helping others on their journey. 


SOO I decided to give coaching and Shakeology a try for a few months to see if it was something I wanted to stick with! 


60 days later: 


- I had dropped the last 10 lbs of my baby weight that I had been stuck with.


 - my diet drastically improved because the nutrients from Shakeology curbed my junk food cravings (unexpected!) 


- I started to see actual muscle tone which hadn't happened since my high school days. 


- my energy levels went UP and in return gave me MORE time in the day to get stuff done (really unexpected!) 


- I stopped going through the drive through at fast food places when I was running errands because I could easily bring it with me! 


- AND my digestive health was awesome #truth

I am not gonna sit here and tell you it's not an investment, because it IS. 

BUT I decided the VALUE the dense nutrition gives me IS WORTH $4 a day. 

My HEALTH is worth $4 a day. 

I AM WORTH IT. 

It was important to me so I found a way to make the cost work.

So take it from a BIG CRITIC who has now been drinking it consistently for 18 months...Shakeology is WORTH every penny!


If you would like more detailed information about Shakeology click HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment