Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Beachbody Success Club Cruise 2016

I'll be honest and say that one thing that drew me to being a Beachbody coach was being able to TRAVEL more and earn vacations for my husband or my whole family to go on. 

Up until a few weeks ago, my husband and I had NEVER been on a tropical vacation. We especially had never had a vacation longer than about 3 days in the 6 years we had been married. 

Six months into coaching in January 2015 they announced that you could earn a 5 day 6 night cruise to Jamaica and the Bahamas. I KNEW I wanted this for us so I worked my tail off in 2015 and made it happen! I earned not only the cruise for BOTH of us, but also an additional $600 to use on board. 

It was a DREAM vacation for us and I'm so grateful I put in the work so we could go. We needed that kid free time together. 

Here are some photos to document our adventure!

Ours was the huge one on the far right!
Beachbody chartered the BIGGEST cruise ship in the world, The Oasis of the Seas. The entire ship was filled with Beachbody! We even got to have live workouts everyday from celebrity trainers like Autumn Calabrese, Tony Horton, and Sagi Kalev.  ( SO AWESOME!)


This photo was taken during a live workout with Tony Horton!
 Our first stop was to the beautiful island of Nassua, Bahamas. We were able to spend the day at the Atlantis Resort!







Our next stop was to Falmouth, Jamaica. SUCH a beautiful place that we both would love to return to in the future. We took a bus to Montego Bay and got on a catamaran to go snorkeling! This was a FIRST for me and honestly a fear that I had to get over. I'm so glad I did it!









Besides the alone time with my hubby, we also got to have fancy dinners every night with coaches from the team.



This is only a few of us from our large coaching team, but I am so blessed to have these women in my life. If it it weren't for Beachbody this friendship wouldn't have happened and I wouldn't even KNOW most of them.


I still can't believe this vacation has come and gone, but this experience wouldn't have happened AT ALL if I didn't take a chance and become a Beachbody coach. This was a trip I will never forget and I look forward to the next one we get to go on!

If you're interested in joining my coaching team visit go HERE and fill out the application! I am always looking for more big dreamers to join my team.

Beachbody Disclaimer:

"Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment