Monday, May 16, 2016

Beachbody Coaching Misconceptions



Loud and proud... I am a Beachbody Coach!!



I LOVE my job... Yes I do, but there are a lot of misconceptions about what it takes to be a coach! 


I'm here to give it to you the facts 😉 



1. You can only work out at home with Beachbody programs to be a coach...... WRONG! 


We represent a health and fitness lifestyle. MANY coaches prefer the gym and some teach classes! Exercise is exercise 😉


2. I have to drink Shakeology.... WRONG! 

Coaches drink Shakeology because we freaking love the stuff and we value what it does for us!

3. You have to be in awesome shape and know lots of things about health and fitness...... WRONG.


I still had weight to lose when I started and I knew NOTHING about health and fitness! 


4. You have to eat 100% clean ALL THE TIME... WRONG! 


We are imperfect just like everyone else and struggle to find that healthy balance! 

SOO now that I have cleared that up.... Why haven't you joined my team yet?!


I am always on the lookout for people who want to make a difference not only in their own lives, but others!

If you'd like to be a member of The Fitspiraiton or to get more info click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment