Monday, June 6, 2016

3 Day Refresh Results


Back in March I did the 3 Day Refresh for the first time so I thought I'd better document my journey with it and share my results!

I had just gotten back from the Beachbody Success Club Cruise and felt like it was a really good time for me to RESET my system to quickly get back on track! I was feeling sluggish and my sweet tooth was a little out of control.

When you do the 3 Day Refresh it comes in this kit with a guide along with Vanilla Refresh supplement shake, the Fiber Sweep shake, and Shakeology (if you don't have any and get the kit with it).

It gives you a step by step guide on what to eat and when along with recipes!

For 3 days you are basically eating a vegetarian diet with no meat and mixing in the shakes with your meals.

It is lower in calories so it is recommended to not exercise during the 3 days. If anything, light yoga or walking.




Since I cook for my whole family of 4 I had to plan out two dinner meals each day. Thankfully it's not always like that and we all eat the same thing!


Here is what my first day of meals looked like! Each day after looked pretty similar as well.


Meal 1: Shakeology + Fruit

Meal 2 - Fiber Sweep Shake ( I shook it up with cold water and drank it quickly. It thickens if you don't.)

Meal 3 - Veggies + Fruit + Olive Oil + Vanilla Fresh Shake (I blended mine with water/ice/cinnamon and loved it! It is similar in flavor to the Vanilla Shakeology to me)

Meal 4 - Veggies + Olive Oil + Vanilla Fresh Shake

AND that's it! It also has you drink at least 80 oz or water during the day.

Really simple to follow.


Here is my HONEST experience with it.

I had been used to eating lots of sweets and a lot of food in general on the cruise so my body had a hard time with the lower calories! I did get a detoxing headache by day 2 (I was a little cranky LOL). I would always wake up in the morning feeling really good though! The end of the day was just the hardest when my cravings were kicking in.

I liked what I was eating and didn't mind the shakes so that wasn't a problem for me.

This isn't something I would do EVERYDAY because it was hard for sure! It's great for anyone wanting to kick start their weightloss, lose a few pounds quickly before an event, or to get back on track after a holiday/vacation.

Overall, I'm glad I tried it to get the experience for myself!

I woke up on day 4 when I was finished and had dropped 5 lbs in those 3 days!! I felt more energized and my sweet tooth had definitely diminished.

 I was back to exactly where I was BEFORE we went on our 6 day cruise (AKA a buffet on water!).

If you're interested contact me for more info HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment